Warranty & Returns
Our warranties ensure you have a great experience while giving you total peace of mind. Most items sold by tassieTek are covered by the following comprehensive product warranties. If, in an unlikely situation you are not covered, please check our Warranty Exemptions and Notes below.
5 Day Dead on Arrival (DOA) Guarantee
If your item arrives damaged or is not working, please follow the warranty process and contact our Support Center for RMA authorization within 5 days of the order being received. After returning the product to the address provided by our support team, we can send you a new item free of charge (we will reimburse you the return shipping cost up to $30 USD), or you can choose to receive a full refund. Enjoy total peace of mind: every single purchase is 100% risk-free each time you shop at tassieTek.
1. Customers must first send a clear photo or video of the damaged or
defective product and the shipping packaging before we can consider issuing RMA
authorization. Please use good lighting, and a close to medium distance, so we
can identify and verify the issue(s). Attachment size must be under 10MB for the
Support Center, please send larger attachments to: email@example.com.
2. After tassieTek has received the returned product and confirmed the product is faulty, the return shipping cost will be refunded (up to $30 USD) based on a valid return receipt. For example if the return shipping fee is $40 USD, tassieTek will refund $30 USD, if shipping is $15 USD we will refund the $15 USD to the customer. If the technical team determines the item is not DOA , tassieTek will not compensate the return shipping fee. Refund requests for a return shipping fee without a valid RMA return receipt slip will not be accepted.
3. Product returns must be via one of tassieTeks approved shipping methods; our Support Center can provide you with further details.
14 Day Refund Guarantee for Unopened & Unused Items
If for whatever reason you do not want your item within 14 days of receiving it, you may also contact us for a return and refund. Kindly note that in such cases the return shipping fee is the customers responsibility and is non-refundable. Items MUST be returned in their original packaging, unused and unopened in order to qualify for a product refund.
Note that the returns shipping fee is non-refundable and products must be returned unopened and unused for a refund.
One Year Repair Warranty
Unless otherwise noted on the product page, the default product warranty period is one year starting from the date you receive the goods, during which you are eligible for free repair. Any free repair needs to be confirmed with the manufacturer via Customer Service. Customers must pay the shipping fees for returning the item accordingly, while we will cover the shipping fees to send the repaired item back to the customer. If the buyer has damaged/misused the item(s), it will not be eligible for free repair, however customers can return it at their own cost and pay a fee for the repair. Return shipping fees will be the customers responsibility in such cases.
Warranty Exemptions and Notes
1. Natural product degradation through wear and tear, along with
breakage/damage during use, is solely the customer's responsibility and is not
covered by our warranties.
2. If the customer has damaged/misused the item(s), the product's warranty is immediately rendered void. No compensation is available in such cases. However, customers are welcome to contact us to purchase a replacement or spare parts (if applicable). We will charge the original value of the components and a shipping fee to dispatch them.
The customer voids the warranty if they:
- Flash the firmware of a device or root a device
- Open the body in an attempt to fix the device
- Modify, remove, customize, or swap parts of the product
- Use the device in a way that it is not originally intended for
- Continue to use the item once a fault occurs and causes more damage
3. All returns must first be authorized by tassieTek Support Team prior to return. Please kindly refer to the following steps in " How to a request warranty" below. For incomplete warranty requests, tassieTek reserves the right to refuse any compensation. If the customer has returned the package without prior authorization (RMA form), sends to the wrong address, returns an incorrect item, or submits an empty package, then again tassieTek reserves the right to refuse any compensation.
4. All returns will be inspected by our technical team upon arrival. If the returned item cannot be repaired, tassieTek will offer an alternative solution.
1. The shipping fee for returning the product back will be paid by the customer and is non-refundable except for in 5 day DOA situations.
2. During the return shipping, the customer is responsible for any and all customs charges, duties or tariffs during the items return to our warehouse. In these cases we will deduct the customs fees from your authorized refund amount.
3. tassieTek will by default resend the item to the customer via Flat Rate Shipping. If the customer wants to utilize a faster shipping method, the relevant shipping fee is applicable.
4. In case of any misuse, any and all repairs, accessories and shipping fees, both ways, are fully the customer’s responsibility and are at their own expense.
How to request warranty (return, repair and refund)
If your item has an issue, please first submit a ticket to our Support Center
Please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays:
1. Describe the problem with your item in detail: What happened? When? How? Please also state your full order number and product code (Model Code).
2. Tell us what steps you have already taken to resolve the issue.
3. Provide the item code indicated on the outer packaging.
4. Send a clear photo or video showing the defect(s); these should be taken under good lighting.
NOTE: Photos/videos should ideally be clear and focused, taken under good lighting conditions, and from a close to medium distance. This allows us to identify and verify the issue(s). We will always do our very best to help you. Thank you in advance for providing all the information stated above.
Missing item(s), wrong item(s) or incorrect package sent
Please be sure to open the parcel and carefully check the contents before
signing for the package.
For any issues, please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays:
1. Contact our Support Center with your order number and the product code (Model Code).
2. Please send us a clear picture of the outer packaging, all shipping labels visible, and (if applicable) the item received.
- If there is a item missing, we will resend the missing item/accessory for free within the warranty period.
- If we have shipped the wrong item: we will either refund you in full or dispatch an alternative item (if applicable and available). tassieTek will decide whether you need to return the wrong product or not and compensate the return shipping fee when we receive it.
Other special product warranty
1. This applies to: watches, flashlights, phone and tablet accessories,
drink ware, home gadgets, home decors, party supplies and home textiles.
Returns for the above categories can only be accepted within 14 days from the date you received the item. This is for exchange or store credit only if they arrive damaged, faulty, or are the wrong item. Relevant merchandise must be returned unworn with tags intact along with a completed RMA form.
2. All products are strictly quality controlled prior to dispatch.
Due to their nature and intended usage, product categories including RC toys, scooters and wheels are subject to wear and tear through repeated use. As such, only comes with the 3 Day DOA and a 6 Month Warranty!
3. Returns for spare parts and accessories are not accepted. If you have received a faulty accessory or an accessory is missing, please contact our Support Center within 3 days of receiving your order. After this time frame or if an accessory has been misused, customers will need to purchase a replacement.
4. Any products that are won or redeemed as part of an activity or competition (e.g. via a lucky draw) on tassieTek or any of our promotional channels are exempt from our Warranty and Returns policy.
Returns and Compensation Process
If you have any after sales issues, please contact our Support Center directly and they will offer you a solution according to your case. They will confirm whether you need to return the item and to which address you may return it to.
This following section describes the processing time required upon receiving your returned item.
For exchanges, the processing time for the exchanged item will be between 3-6 business days, upon receiving your item back, and depending on stock availability.
For refunds, the processing time for us to proceed with the refund will be
between 3-6 business days upon receiving your returned item. After this the
refund time will depend on the payment method. Please see below for details:
-PayPal refunds may take up to 48 hours to process and appear in your account.
-Credit card refunds will take between 7-14 business days to appear in your account. This delay depends entirely on your credit card company and any intermediaries.
For repairs, it will take between 7-14 business days depending on the item
and the manufacturers stock of spare parts.
Will keep you updated on the repairs process via the ticket system.
We guarantee your products will arrive safely in your destination country.
In the unlikely event your package is lost, we will re-send the goods or give you a full refund.
Delivery Failure Scenarios:
- The package is lost, broken, or stolen before it reaches you.
tassieTek will re-send the goods or give a full refund. In practice such cases are very rare, perhaps 1 in 5000 shipments, when using courier services. Please note confirmation of such cases can take some time.
- An Air Mail package has not arrived after a long time.
tassieTek will give a full refund after the delivery deadline has expired. These cases are rare, and if this ever occurs, we will inform you of the delivery deadline for your package, which will be 30-60 days depending on the region and courier.
- Multi-part delivery arrives missing some items or packets.
In this case, a customer had ordered more than one product and found that the order arrived without the appropriate number of ordered items.
Similar to what you would do with regards to a broken item case, the proper reporting procedure would be: (1) contact your courier immediately to issue a formal complaint, and (2) open a ticket with tassieTek within 3 working days and provide the requisite photos.
for photos: Take photos of all sides of the
shipping package (outer casing) the delivery arrived in. You will then need
to provide photos of the received items in the way in which they arrived
inside the shipping box. Please also indicate the dimensions of the
package and the gross weight of the entire package (shipping box + main
product (incl. accessories, if any) + any and all packing material).
Please retain the package and all contents for later reference.
After this initial phase, please contact your courier's local office and open a claim. You will then need to contact tassieTek to receive a formal ticket about your case. During this time, our delivery team will evaluate whether or not your missing product was the result of delivery or packing error. If it is determined that a packing error occurred, tassieTek will credit you the value of the missing product plus a partial shipping credit. On the other hand, if it is determined the missing items were the cause of a courier mishandling, tassieTek will follow your claim with the courier's China/Hong Kong office. Once the missing case is confirmed by the courier, tassieTek will credit you for the value of the missing product + partial shipping.
- Items in the packet arrive in a damaged condition.
A customer’s order arrived with product/s in damaged condition.
In such a scenario, you must, first, raise the issue immediately with the courier or delivery company. Then, open a ticket with tassieTek and provide the requisite photos. (Guidelines for photos: First, take photos of all 6 sides of the box that contains the product (inner casing). Then, take photos of all sides of the shipping package (outer casing). For the product itself, please provide enough photos that will accurately show, first, the whole product and then a close-up of the damaged area.) The photos will then be used for remodeling the broken process to find out the cause of the damage. And also the customer needs to keep the original packing case for courier's investigation purposes.
Provided you follow the correct reporting process, your case can be dealt with expeditiously if the incident report is received by tassieTek within 3 working days from your receipt of the damaged article/s. Once tassieTek receives the ticket with the details and photos clearly evidencing the damage, and confirms the products were indeed damaged during transit, a credit worth the product value of the damaged item will be made in your tassieTek account or a replacement part or accessory, if applicable, will be sent to you at our discretion.
- A shipment is delayed, turned back, or seized by Customs.
If the Customs issue was your responsibility, you are liable. If the failed delivery was due to mis-handling by tassieTek, you will receive compensation when the case is resolved. Such cases are unusual but it is important you are aware of your responsibilities in such a case.
General Delivery Failure Cases Where You Accept Liability
You must accept delivery of the goods and comply with any applicable procedures/charges from your local Customs.
If the delivery fails because:
- you were not at home or the courier could not contact you
- the delivery details were wrong
- the recipient fails to accept the goods
- the courier cannot satisfactorily verify the identity of the person attempting to receive the goods
- the courier cannot deliver to a remote area or invalid address
- delivery fails due to war, disaster, etc
- other similar scenarios beyond our control
In such cases you agree that tassieTek will not accept liability and no compensation is available.
Please Note: - If the consignee of a delivery refuses or fails to accept delivery for any reason, including refusal to comply with customs clearance/costs or simply having an incorrect address, tassieTek accepts no liability and the customer will not be eligible for compensation.